Oporo - BIM Enabled Facilities Management - Daniel Mofakam
BIM Hawk - Free Database and app from CIBSE - Carl Collins
Invites have been sent to the 263 registered members on the invite list at 9:15 on Friday 15th July 2016. As always one ticket per registered member on a first come first served basis.
I didn't receive my Invite to the LRUG meeting?
- First are you actually on the invite list?
- Check your spam filter and Junk mail, some firewalls will hold back emails.
- Have you moved company and changed email address?. Don't forget my balls are made of flesh and not crystal!, if you don't tell me then I don't know. So if you move company send me your new email address, and I will update the list so you get an invite to the next meeting.
- If you are on the list, I will check the eventbrite transmission log and if it's there then, it's lost in Cyberspace somewhere and if there is still room I will send you a manual ticket.
- Change your email where the protection is not so great like a Hotmail email account.
If you get a ticket and then need cancel the Eventbrite ticket to attend the LRUG Meeting?
What you need to do is log into Eventbrite / my tickets / current orders / view order / cancel order, then the next person on the waiting list if we are over the venue capacity will get the ticket.